X pan

    I've heard some bad comments about the lens of the  new Hasselblad X Pan
camera.
    They say the lenses are from Fujinon. Is it true ? And the Fujinon
lenses are fine, no ? A more recent gossip tells about the unsharpness of
these glasses, like serious imperfections on the borders of the frame and
the need of a special filter to correct this malfunction.

    Well, I would like to know more about.

    Thanks

    André Arruda