Re: FW: Tilt lens for panoramic

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FW: Tilt lens for panoramic
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:08:05 -0700

At 05:26 PM 9/26/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Interesting..
>
>How much does the wedge tilt?
>
>Doesn't the wedge act as a prism, causing chromatic dispersion?
>
>-Mike-

Interesting question Mike, I have only used the prism with black and white.
I guess should do some testing. I have no optics knowledge but it seems that
if wedges are used to change the angle of laser beams they would not
disperse the light.  Then again, the light is all one frequency. ???
AZ
Lookaround Cameras are more fun.

New September Additions at:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround