Re: 28 Currently Available Eastman Kodak 70MM Emulsions

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 28 Currently Available Eastman Kodak 70MM Emulsions
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 08:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

I just spoke with Kodak about the Tri-x Aerographic. It's available in
5" width in two lengths: 150' and 350'. In the 150' length, the
minimum order is 20 rolls; in 350', 10 rolls. It's the same of others.
Even with 14" or 15" negatives, that's 1000 shots! Not quite what I
had in mind, but thanks for the research!

Andy

---Bob_Maxey@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> >>All in only 100' lengths, right?
>
> I did not check this. If you go to their Aerial Products Web Site,
there is
> a link to each film. The information about the film includes
> characteristics, emulsion information, processing, sizes, etc. BTW:
If you