RE: Horizon 202 problem

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Horizon 202 problem
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:43:47 +0100

Thanks Britt and all,

I am confident that I am loading it right  - I have read the russian
instructions carefully ;-)
And the soft side is on the left, not the right one (so on the side
further from the canister)
The purple lime is not a scratch-it is a coloured line, maybe lens flare
- I am interested
if it is a common problem or not. One other case already found.
It is definitely a dusty camera (I had a hair inside!) but mine has
already been disasembled and cleaned.

thanks,
Norbert