Re: Copyright infringment

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Copyright infringment
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 06:24:39 -0800 (PST)

I hope we all are learning from this that if you put an image on the
web, then the .gif (or whatever) should have 'Copyright (yourname, and
perhaps location or address)' in the file!, i.e. not just as text
underneath it. That way, unless they copy the file and alter it (in
which case, they're obviously intentionally stealing and wouldn't be
stopped no matter what you did), any use of it would display your name
and copyright info.

Andy