Re: Scanner question: what kind of saved format is best for printing?

  • From: Andre Arruda <andrearruda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Scanner question: what kind of saved format is best for printing?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 12:10:55 -0200

    TIFF, for sure.

    André Arruda

Why?  What makes that the choice?

S. Shapiro

    I like TIFF because this format can imported and exported without any
losses. Is the best format for a safe storage and is the best for printing.
Make a test, using Jpeg and TIFF; TIFF gives better colors and very good
details.
    Well, you'll also need a lot of drive space. I have two 6 Giga hd in my
computer. And a zip drive for back up.

    C YA

    André Arruda