RE: Horizon 202 Light Leak???

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Horizon 202 Light Leak???
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 20:25:30 +0200

It's getting interesting.
Could you tell what was the difference in conditions (speed, etc) between
when you got and you didn't get the leak?
Norbert

No I don't believe it's flare because I shot a number of shots with the sun
behind me and the light leak is always in the same place, but to varying
degrees.  I am very familiar with the flare you are talking about as I have
used a Widelux before and encountered this problem.

Thanks and much mahalos,

Thomas