RE: Horizon 202 Light Leak???

  • From: Varró Norbert <varron@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Horizon 202 Light Leak???
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:25:31 +0200

I must accept that one then
It may be that rail really - the dust is there. I will certainly check it.
>> I also see the light leak on the last
unexposed frame (in the image area, not in the sprocket hole are), which
means its a light leak for sure.
Again just speculating: if the leak is within the frame only, then it must
come through the lens, right?
But then during exposure the slit is open anyway.
If it is outside the frame also, it can come fom behind as well.
If not through the light box then e.g. from the right sido of the balk
opening, leakind on the wound exposed film.

Don't turn the camera back before you find the cause, please ;-)

Norbert