Re: [VR]: IPIX apologizes, but...

  • From: GoInSite@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [VR]: IPIX apologizes, but...
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:49:25 -0400 (EDT)

Helmut, I obviously can't speak for the vr-issues list mom, but I think I can
safely speak for a large number of members on that list:

Please keep posting!

This affects each and every one of us, now and in the future.  If this isn't
a "vr issue", I don't know what is!

Also, this airing of the disgraceful conduct of IPIX is one of your best
"weapons" in defending yourself.

Evil always fears the light.

David Davenport, InSiteVR
(Anticipating shining a WayBig Searchlight on IPIX)