Re: Statement from Infinite Pictures

  • From: Andrew Davidhazy <ANDPPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Statement from Infinite Pictures
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:08:10 -0400 (EDT)

Most if not all of these "patents" do not do much for me. The mathematics and
processes to deal with projections have been worked out many years ago by
navigators, astronomers, cartographers and others. All that has happened is
that maybe images are staring out as digital ones. Shaky ground in my opinion.

regards,

Andy  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
       \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph