pan neg scanning

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: pan neg scanning
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 23:16:37 -0500

Colleagues,

I have added a page about scanning color negatives with a Umax PLIII flat
bed scanner to my web site.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/index.html

 It is by no means a definitive or even helpful treatise on scanning.  It is
just to give some idea of what to expect from scanning negatives
particularly panoramic negs. I think it should be encouraging for those
still agonizing about whether to spend $$$ on a flat bed scanner and it
should comfort those who are wondering if it is possible or even easy to
scan negatives.

AZ
NEW Scanning negative page:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/index.html/scantips.html

Lookaround Panoramic Cameras and Gallery:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround