Re: threehundredsixty degrees of enlargements

  • From: ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: threehundredsixty degrees of enlargements
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:23:27 -0500 (EST)

Make yourself a strip enlarger. Feed neg through enlarger head and move roll
paper at easel. A very few list members have made one. I think I wrote about
this for Panorama Journal some time ago and might have article on web at
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/articles.html

Custom Color Lab in Florida has a commercial grade enlarger of this kind in
operation.

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
         \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph