Re: 6x17 on 4x5

Simon says:

> i have long been able to use simon/wide magazines (6x17)on big bertha (sports
home graflex modification) 5x7 with 900mm lens...

> i hesitate to mention this on the pan list lest i offend some listmember and
cause yet another unsubscribe.

Such modesty on Simon's part is surprising. From what I've read, most
unsubscribes on this list are directly related to his posts. Take credit
where you've earned it, Simon. Others would be glad to give it to you.

-- Amanda Chase
amandachase@xxxxxxxxxxx