Re: Nikkor coverage

  • From: Joe McCary - <mccary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Nikkor coverage
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:13:03 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Denis Hill <denis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: panorama-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <panorama-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2000 8:48 PM

>I meant to say, "Nikkor lenses as short as 24mm cover 120/220 film."

Are you really sure about this?  I have some Niklkors and I have the 2 PC
Nikkors.  They will cover 56mm but evenly (Nikon suggests that when shifting
on the long axis of the film to not shift more than 8mm because there is
fall off).  None of the other Nikkors (except the view camera lenses) will
cover anywhere near this amount.  Or so it seems to me.

Joe McCary