Re: Kodak 8" CIRKUT FILM

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Kodak 8" CIRKUT FILM
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:24:56 -0800 (PST)

So, having cut it - in daylight? - you don't put
anything over the exposed end and all you get is about
1/8" flared? Wow.

And Ron, what type of film and where do you get 10"
film? How long? How much?  I can only find 8" in
Kodak's catalog. 'Course, 70mm 15' cassettes of Tri-X
aren't in the catalog either, and I order them all the
time.

Thanks!

Andy