Re: Pano able film scanners??

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Pano able film scanners??
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:03:28 -0500

At 08:42 AM 1/25/2000 +1300, you wrote:
>>From time to time I see little snippets from list members about the various
>film scanners they use to get their images into computers etc.
>So, my query is
>
>		Is there a list or archive that shows just which 135ml film scanners can
>scan a whole 135ml panorama neg ( or can be made to )  and at what sort of
>resolution and file size. I believe this would be invaluable to list
>members who dont live in the big two (USA & Europe) as for many of us our
>local markets are relatively small and a full range of many peripherals for
>computers etc is not stocked.
>Look forward to your replies thanks..
>Cheers and Kia ora from New Zealand
>Julian Clothier

Julian,

For a two nice NZ panoramas see visiting artist Alan Kafton on my Geocities
web pages (below).  There is a bit about scanning panorama negs there too.

AZ
Check out new b/w pans for January.
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/

Lookaround Panoramic Cameras and Gallery:
http://www.keva.com/lookaround