how I did it

I used a MINOLTA 600 CLASSIC (maxxum) set in portrait mode
on a MANFROTTO panoramic head
Lense was 35 mn and I took 18 pictures in manual mode after
an averrage metering
The 18 pictures were scanned and then stitched with the LIVEPICTURE
software PHOTOVISTA
The problem is that now PHOTOVISTA refuses to run on my computer
The error message I receive is
Le fichier SHELL32.DLL est lié à une exportation manquante (is linked
to a missing exportation) SHLWAPI.DLL:SHRegGetUSValueA
I'll greatly appreciate any help
Friendly hello from Belgium
Steff