Re: Lotus camera ?

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Lotus camera ?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:02:38 -0800 (PST)

I checked the blurb in ViewCamera Magazine over the
weekend. Here's what it said: Lotus View Camera has
suspended sales in the US. The Berrger film and paper
may be imported next year, but they haven't aligned a
rep or distributor yet, so it sounds like John (?)
Horowny is out of the picture. Also, this was in the
January issue, so it was written in 1999, so by 'next
year' they *might* have meant 2000.

Andy

HREF="http://www.hometown.aol.com/tyanul/myhomepage/business.html">AMERICA'S