Re: Lotus camera ?

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Lotus camera ?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:11:53 -0800 (PST)

I read just yesterday in the new issue of ViewCamera
that Lotus is going though some kind of reorg or
reconfiguration. They don't have a distributor in this
country at this time. The status of the bergger film
availability is up in the air.

HREF="http://www.hometown.aol.com/tyanul/myhomepage/business.html">AMERICA'S