Re: 5" spools

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 5" spools
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:43:23 -0800 (PST)

Ron -

5" film, of course! <g> A custom made pan cam. After
you insert the dowel, how do you hold it together?
epoxy? hoiw many would you part with? I also may
contact Kodak, since they sell both 8" and 10". Maybe
they'll sell a few spools. How wide is the flange?
I'll need to know that for the camera design.

Andy