Re: [Re: fisheye or roundshot?]

  • From: Alan & Shari Kafton <shmooze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [Re: fisheye or roundshot?]
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

"George S. Pearl" <alps007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK...So are you saying that because the 180 degree "fisheye" lens is so wide
that the effect of blurring will be pronounced at the top and bottom of the
frame if this 180 degree lens were to be used on a 220 VR Roundshot camera?
I know it is OK to use the 24mm lens on the 220 Roundshot because I have
one, but don't know the widest angle lens that can be used. Does anyone
know?

As long as it's a good rectilinear lens you can go quite wide on slit cameras.
 Certainly I've seen 14mm lenses being used.

--Alan Kafton