Re: Determining Curcuit Angle of View

  • From: ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Determining Curcuit Angle of View
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

Joe,

> So, what was the focal length of the lens used to create this 70" panorama?

My point exactly. If we knew the focal length then determining the angle of
view would be rather simple but lacking that or other benchmarks such as the
distance to something or the real size of something included in the photo it is
not so easy and may prove impossible other than as a rough approximation.

which is what I meant by:

> > It seems to me this would be fairly difficult to do without any kind of
> > "benchmark".

regards,

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
         \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph