Re: Jesus virus

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Jesus virus
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:51:34 -0500

At 12:31 PM 11/11/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>To all,
>the "It Takes Guts To Say Jesus" virus is a hoax as per Symantec
>Anti-Virus Center information.
>You can check the following address for maore information
>http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jesus-hoax.html
>
>You might want to bookmark the first part of this message to check any
>virus warning you'll get in the future.
>
>Hope this will save you useless anxiety attacks!
>Have a great day.
>
>hugh frankel

Sorry, thanks for the URL, I'll check with them FIRST next time.
AZ

New for November: "High and Low" b/w street pans.
Lookaround Panoramic Camera and Gallery:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/
keyword.com: lookaround

Where's the camera? http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/passcam.html
Detroit Focus 2000 http://www.detroitfocus.org/focus2000/