Re: Jesus virus

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Jesus virus
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:55:57 -0500

At 03:11 PM 11/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>If someone tells me to send a virus message to everyone I know, then I
>-know- it is a hoax. This is in the same category as spams that tell you
>that you will be removed from their list if you answer with -remove- type
>command.
>To reiterate: Don't reply in any way to spam, do not foward dire warnings
>of any kind.
>
>Regards,  David Quackenbush

David and all,

Point well made -  someone re-wrote it and sent it via a university computer
dept. message deal and dumb ol' me swallowed it.

AZ

New for November: "High and Low" b/w street pans.
Lookaround Panoramic Camera and Gallery:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/
keyword.com: lookaround

Where's the camera? http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/8874/passcam.html
Detroit Focus 2000 http://www.detroitfocus.org/focus2000/