Re: Housing at Napa Valley

  • From: IAPPPresident@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Housing at Napa Valley
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:03:54 -0500 (EST)

Dear Harold,

I tried to find cheaper places to stay but the cheap flophouses down the road
want the same rate during the week, and they charge even more on weekends!
As it was i bargained pretty hard for those rates.  However, when you call
the hotel, ask what their cheapest rates are and for what . . .maybe if you
have a AAA card or something they will give you a lower rate.  Just a hunch.
Or you might try doubling up with someone . . .rates are the same for 1 or 2
occupants (No thanks I already have a roommate). Good luck.

Liz Hymans,
IAPP President

In a message dated 2/13/01 3:14:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,