Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?

  • From: JOSE CALDAS <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:58:49 -0300

I don´t know how it works,but it does not seem to be impossible.
Multiple votes would be good way bring up the choices of the more scrutinius(?)
photographers.If we cant put all brands on the poll system, we would have to make first a short list of the best known brands,I think it could be done on the list,(could we Steve?) so it would  be completely democratic.