Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?

  • From: Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How do you make a panorama Photo?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:15:19 -0600

Good idea, Jose, except I don't see any mechanism for listing equipment
on the poll page.  I might also suggest to Thomas that he make it
possible to vote for more than one option at a time.  In my case, I had
to vote 4 times to cover my options for panoramas.  No big deal but he
might get a more accurate vote if it were just a little easier.

--
   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA