Re: Horizon 202

  • From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Horizon 202
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:09:14 -0500

problems that marred the original horizon banding, light leaks, uneven
exposure were inherited in some degree with the 202.  the original lens on
the horizon was absolutely superb, far superior to the widelux.  the 35
noblexes appear to work well in general though a friend of mine had initial
problems.  the new york service station once the most famous repair
facility in the country apparently couldnt fix it. delays mounted til the
importer stepped in.  in summary go noblex but shoot stuff before you take a
newbie
on a trip. ralph