Re: Horizon 202

  • From: Dale L Dickerson <therevdd@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Horizon 202
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:06:40 -0500

Dirk,

The Horizon 202 is not Kiev, Ukraine. It is a Russian camera from the
makers of Zenit cameras.

I have one. I have enjoyed using it. It has been on trips to the middle
east, and northern US states. I have put about 80 rolls of film through
it, with no problems.

The lens has a good MC. Mine is a hair less sharp then my MF  CZ 80mm
lens.

For less then $300USD, the Horizon 202 is a good deal. It is not the best
swing lens panoramic camera, but I was very surprised and pleased at how
well it does perform.

Dale