AW: Horizon 202

  • From: "Thomas B. Kunz" <tbk@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: Horizon 202
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:41:52 +0100

The Theme, should I buy or not, is very old at this place and there are a
couple of them, who agree or disagree. The experience depends on the
technology
of a poor country, who sells their products on right ways with sales
representative or on "black" sellings. If you only use this camera for what
it is made, then you will have much fun and success.
I could pay for this typ of camera here in Berlin (germany) as a Blackimport
(via Poland) for much less, than If I buy it from a fotoshop. Here I get the
exportmodell, which is tested and has enough enought guarantee and service.
I myself have no trouble with my Horizon 202.

Thomas