Horizon 202

Dirk wrote:

How many people on the list have experience with the Keiv panoramic cameras.
I keep thinking they are too good to be true so I never gave it much thought.
 I shoot with a 150F Noblex and I'm worried the 202 would be a disappointment.

Any thoughts??!!#%$#!

Yes, I have one: !!#%$#!

What can you say: they are cute, they are cheap, they are cheap to operate, and I know folk who like them for what they are.

But my personal experience with them has been poor.  I went through 5 or 6 of them before I just gave up.  The quality control on them is VERY POOR, & I just was not able to get one that I was happy with.  Defect found included: counter intermittent, internal screw came loose, horizontal streaks in blue skys due to poor finish on the slits (noticeable at fast speeds)....I have to admit I'm picky though.

If you want to try one, BE SURE TO FIND A DEALER WHO WILL REPLACE OR GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!  I expect most of the zillions on EBay are junk, so be careful.

Good luck!

--Alan Kafton