Re: Canon G1 nodal points

  • From: John Strait <jstrait@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Canon G1 nodal points
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:29:49 -0500

Hi Gerhard,

You wrote:

> I'm looking for the Canon G1 nodal points for the normal lens and the 0.8
> wide angle converter.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you're unable to find the nodal point specifications for the Canon G1,
you can set it up using the "Lamp Post Test" described by James Rigg on his
page "Setting up a panorama head" at
http://www.panoguide.com/technique/setup_panohead.html .  His site
http://www.panoguide.com is an excellent source for information about
panoramic
technique and has reviews of all the major stitching applications.

Regards,
John Strait
----
http://www.panoramafactory.com