Does anybody know?

  • From: "Brian Walton - dotco.co.nz" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Does anybody know?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:56:15 -0800

Can anybody give me the name of a stand alone piece of software that enables me to correct the barrelling and
converging line problem within some of my images after they have been stitched within my MDI Photovista.

There are a number of add-ons to Photoshop that solve the barrelling problem but that is not what I'm looking for. As I
don't use Photoshop, I don't want to have to buy yet another photo package to do a job that is being done on my system
already.  I use Photo Plus 4

Any suggestions...please email me.

thanks

Brian