Re: internal panoramas

Neat examples of this technique were produced by RE Research (I think) who made
a traversing back for a 4x5 camera. The whole system was devoted to external
peripheral or internal panoramic photography. Their instruction book for the
camera and turntable system had described in grwat detail, as Johnny Carson
would say, EVERYTHING there was to know about these subjects.

I have a few copies and could mail you one if you'd like it. Write to me
offline with your address.

Andrew  o o  0 0 o . o  Davidhazy, Imaging and Photo Tech
         \/\/\/\/\/\/          http://www.rit.edu/~andpph