IAPP meeting in Napa

  • From: Ron Klein <panorama@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: IAPP meeting in Napa
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 07:45:38 -0900

I'm planning to give a two hour workshop in cirkut camera overhaul at the
Napa meeting of IAPP.

If you have a camera that is not working correctly, try to bring it along
and I will gladly take a look at it.  Al-Vistas and Kodak Panorams are OK as
well.  The old panoramic cameras are still a lot of fun to use and in proper
condition they actually perform quite well.  Having dismantled and fixed
more than a few pan cameras, I hope I can pass on some valuable information
as to adjustments and repairs.

Should you have a special need, kindly let me know in advance and I might be
able to bring the needed part or tool to solve your problem.

Ron Klein
panorama@xxxxxxx