RE: Any suggestion...?

Jose
If the firm can be proved to have a filter on your mails then you are
dealing with pirates and we should all be warned in some way - maybe we can
even help as suggested by Steve, but having had a living out of photography
for more than 40 years you are well advised to steer well clear of such a
company as you describe - you will not win. Get onto the businesses using
your pics and demand payment direct, as you don't have any chance recovering
your monies from the company who originally handled your work.
Does the VR company have a real address/telephone no./contact? I doubt it,
as they are only after getting value out of your work at your expense and
not acting honestly - this is a lesson to all who do not research who
handles your work.

These kind of antics do nothing but harm to using the Internet and harm to
unsuspecting individuals. Don't give them any more rope, your wasting your
time - go after what is rightfully yours from the users of your work, you
have nothing else to loose.
Good luck - lets nail these pirates
Max

I am in GB. If you would like to mail me direct,off BB, I may be able to
find out if the business is known here - if nothing else, let me have their
web address?