Any suggestion...?

  • From: JMR <visitacasas@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Any suggestion...?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:38:59 +0000

Hello,

I am having problems with a VR-Software company regards to the payment
of Photography works.

After 5 months I began to ask to the GB branch office for information
about these payments. I have spent, since then, more than 3 months
sending mails quering about this issue, not having any response the more
times or receiving some evasive answer.

This week I have just noticed that they have feeded their mail filtering
engine with my data, so every text I email then including my name or
some key words is rejected inmediatelly. Because this, I can not even
contact the headquarters office in the EEUU, what was my first
alternative to try to find a solution. My spoken english is very poor to
keep a phone dialogue.

 I know I could contact their clients using actually my images, a very
important Hotels/Resorts company, but first I'd better prefer to find
less agressive methods.

I would be grateful for any suggestion, based on your ideas or your own
experience. Of course IŽd like to avoid names at this moment.... but
sure I will if necessary.

Thanks in advance for any helping

Jose M. Requena