Re: Any suggestion...?(2)

  • From: JMR <visitacasas@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Any suggestion...?(2)
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:58:29 +0000

Many thanks to all of you for your suggestions.

Belial, really there is not "small prints" in the contract. My work for
them has been based on emails contacts and under mutual confiance. But
unexpectally they have decided not to pay me the last invoices... May be
I was included in their plan to cut financial expenses... I will follow
the faxing method to try to get an answer. I want to be sure if this is
just an individual attitude from my contact in this company, so I will
wait for some kind of response from headquarters before following more
agressive solutions.

 As Max remarks "These kind of antics do nothing but harm to using the
Internet and harm to
unsuspecting individuals", and it is really a pity...

Jose M. Requena

JMR ha escrito: