Re: Any suggestion...?

  • From: Glenn Barry <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Any suggestion...?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:29:22 +1100

and if they don't reply to your faxes, resort to guerilla tactics, have
heard that faxing pages of complete black can cause things to start
smoking at the other end, just for a laugh

--
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine
when the sun is out but when the darkness sets in, their true

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Glenn Barry Photography
2/13 Gerroa Avenue
Bayview