Re: Any suggestion...?

  • From: Jeff Foster <jncfoster@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Any suggestion...?
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:31:56 -0800

I can't believe that glenn@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote this:

> and if they don't reply to your faxes, resort to guerilla tactics, have
> heard that faxing pages of complete black can cause things to start
> smoking at the other end, just for a laugh

Or what I've done to "fax spammers" - is to make a 3ft. loop that says "EAT
ME!" and send it to them before you go home at night...

>:)

J E F F   F O S T E R
D i g i t a l   I m a g i c i a n  &  P h o t o g r a p h e r
http://www.pixelpainter.com

A u t h o r: "Photoshop Web Magic" series (New Riders Pub.)
http://www.photoshopwebmagic.com