Large panoramas

  • From: "Brian Walton - dotco.co.nz" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Large panoramas
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:32:01 -0800

Can someone explain the commercial side of large panoramas.  Where are they sold and to whom buys them.  What size do
they go to and for the really fine quality is large format film still the best.......remember film!

Also on yet another topic what cameras capture a 360 scene completely without a track round.  I know David Bowie (?)
and his company has developed a 360 digital for web use which gives a realtime 360.  Interesting.  I find 360 too much
for brain and my customers just love the 220 for web work.