Re: The times sure have changed, fast!

  • From: simonwide <simonwide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: The times sure have changed, fast!
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:55:53 +0000

and simonwid adds:  EXACTLY!

SegalPan@xxxxxxx wrote:

Dear G.L.L.,
I'm sorry you feel that way about panoramic photography.
It's quite obvious you don't know or understand the variety of
panoramics in demand within the industry.
Digital pans can supply only a very small part of the needs.
I suggest you return and learn, unless you expect
to spend the rest of your life in front of a computer
screen stitching and reviewing static low res panos.

Mark Segal