Think 360.

  • From: Michel Dusariez <dusariez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Think 360.
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:17:58 +0200

Every angles have advantages and disadvantages,  as user of cheap high
quality Larscan (or Voyageur  or Lookaround) 360 degrees (and more) I
prefer the 360 degrees total view.

Of course you have to select scenic place to go with this type of pictures.

PANORAMIC don't mean necessary outside long distance PANORAMA.

My best pictures are inside, not too larges, buildings or outside with very
close buildings or others things.

It is good for brain health to excited it with some exercises, (as well as
exercises for heart good form) .

You have to use some imagination in using 360 degrees, not just put your
camera in front of a nice view, it require a little more creativity.
Creativity comes with practice.

I have published more as 200 full pages 360 degrees photographs in the
daily Belgian newspaper "LE SOIR" especially for that reason dixit Editor
in Chief : interrogate readers !

In any case use what you love and let others do the same with their choices.

Michel DUSARIEZ

>It is very easy to assume that one should shoot in wide angle for an
>outside panorama.  Some of the most rewarding
>outside panoramas I have created are both only 220 degrees and shot in
>telephoto.  It gives more detail, less lens
>flair and a far more interesting viewpoint.  Forget 360.  The brain hates it.
>
>I would be interested on other comments.
>
>Brian

Michel DUSARIEZ
UNLIMITED FIELDS RESEARCH PANOPTIC IMAGING
KITE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORDWIDE ASSOCIATION - FOUNDATION
14, Avenue Capitaine PIRET
B-1150 BRUXELLES - BELGIUM
Fax 32 2 512 68 29