Re: 8" verichrome pan cirkut rolls

  • From: James Young <jamiehy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 8" verichrome pan cirkut rolls
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 13:15:36 -0500

>Can anybody answer these questions about it (I'm
>thinking about using it and cutting it in half):
>
>How long is the leader?
>
>Does the backing paper go the whole length, or is it
>like 220 film: paper/film/paper?
>
>Is the film really 5' long or longer?
>
>Thanks!
>Andy

>http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

The leader is 22" long the trailer is the same length- 10" color is longer.
It's like 220 film- paper/film/paper
the film is usually 6 to 6.5 feet long. I can get a 6' picture from it.
When I first got ready to do 8" cirkut rolls I had a 5' plus tray
(65") made to develop in, and found it wasn't big enough. Oops.  It
doesn't seem to be exactly the same length each time. I've never had
a roll less than 74" though.
Jamie