Re: Cirkut lenses

	I finally found my collection of Cirkut instruction books. They agree with
the information Clayton lists regarding the Triple Convertible lenses. I
can also add this information on focal lengths for the double lenses:

		#6 Outfit - Graphic Rapid Rectilinear    8"-14".
		#8 Outfit - Graphic Rapid Rectilinear  11"-18".

	Also, the #6 Cameras came with a 7"-10"-15" Raptar 1A. These were all made
about 1931, so depending on the date of the original photo, you can
probably conclude a #6 Camera was not used.
	Keep in mind, larger cameras could use smaller size film. The film spool
holder on a #8 Cirkut Attachment can be set to a notch to hold 6 1/2" film
(the actual size used in the #6 Outfit). A #10 Camera can use 6" and 8"
film. I have a Century Camera Division EKC catalog that lists these film
sizes available for the #16 Cirkut: 8", 10", 12", and 16". All this
probably complicates trying to tell what focal length was used for a
certain picture, but few things concerning Cirkuts are ever simple.

																					Leonard