Re: Cirkut#6 Film

  • From: Andy Buck <buckwiet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cirkut#6 Film
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 06:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

He's a local, i.e. Northeast regional rep. I was
introduced at a local rep open house put on by my
local pro store. I had called Ilford directly and they
said to just ask my local pro store (not a Ritz,
obviously). They'll just ask their rep.

btw, how's the 120 version on the look around coming
<g>?

Andy