Re: Cirkut#6 Film

  • From: Alan Zinn <azinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cirkut#6 Film
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:44:19 -0700

At 06:25 AM 4/9/01 -0700, you wrote:
>He's a local, i.e. Northeast regional rep. I was
>introduced at a local rep open house put on by my
>local pro store. I had called Ilford directly and they
>said to just ask my local pro store (not a Ritz,
>obviously). They'll just ask their rep.
>
>btw, how's the 120 version on the look around coming
><g>?

Andy,
Thanks for the info.  I built a proof of theory model but it is rather
ungainly. Uses 35 and 120 film. I thunk up a better and simpler 180 deg.-120
camera I hope to build soon.

I have been so delighted with scanning non-perf color negs and doing the
digital darkroom thing the need for non-perf b/w and 120 has been eased.
Piezography is fantastic - should be a real boon to circuit camera fans.
Think of it - no more banding, every shot a keeper. I have a
died-in-the-wool, large-format shooter friend that swears 1:1 digital prints
appear sharper than originals.

regards,

AZ
Maker of Lookaround panoramic camera.

New photos for Feb.: Take the Circle Line Tour
www.geocities.com/soho/gallery/8874/
         or
keyword.com lookaround