Film for Cirkut Cameras

  • From: Robert Kent <rlylekent@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Film for Cirkut Cameras
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:37:57 -0500

Hello,
    Thank you all for your responses to my enquiry about Cirkut#6 film.
I've tentatively contacted Ilford and Bergger about custom size orders.  Do
you think it would be possible to collect data concerning how many
individuals have what size Cirkut and if they would hypothetically be
interested in purchasing film?  It would be useful to know potential
quantities and perhaps greater economy of scale would be posible.  If each
person sent a message indicating sizes they could use, and potential order
(on a single occasion and perhaps annually).  Naturally, alot would depend
upon pricing, but this is only hypothetical for now.
    It would also be interesting to know just how many Cirkut cameras are
out there.  Suggestions as to how this data could be collected, what
networks or organizations to collect info from, would be appreciated.
Thanks again,
 --
Robert Kent <rlylekent@xxxxxxx>