Re: Film for Cirkut Cameras

  • From: Clayton Tume <tume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Film for Cirkut Cameras
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:26:14 +1200

Robert

I've asked Bergger about custom sizes, they can do them but only with the
thick sheet film base which wont work in a pan camera.

I use Forte roll films for most of my conventional photography and get them
for a very good price. I use their roll paper for printing my pans which I
also get for a good price. The quality and look of their films is excellent
and well regarded, I'll find out if they'll do custom roll sizes and let the
list know.

Yes.....I'd be interested in knowing how many Cirkut cameras are out there
and how many users are out there, I thought stitching was killing them all
off but there appears to be new owners/shooters turning up all the time.

Clayton