Re: software stitching recommendations?

  • From: jamesromeo <jamesromeo@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: software stitching recommendations?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:56:57 -0400

I just got the new adobe photoshop elements. It is great it is great for new
comers to photo shop. For the first time I did stitching great so easy some
were pan and some were photo merge on a pan it will stich on its own or you
can do it by hand. It helps you though eveything. Like on color change
itwill give you a page of images showing more red or blue ect you just click
and the change is made. I learmed more in the past week with it than I have
the past few months with5.5le and many books.
The price is great 99 - 30 rebate $ 70 The best money I have spemt in a long
time.
James